This twisted macrame plant hanger will liven up any room and add a bohemian touch to your home. Hang a trailing plant from the ceiling with this indoor plant hanger. This plant hanger has a wooden ring to help you hang your plants! This boho plant hanger is completely handwoven with recycled cotton using a traditional crafting technique called macrame. Choose from a variety of colours - from basic white and brown macrame plant hangers to more colourful ones in orange and red. Looking for a gift for a plant lover? This is the best gift for a plantoholic!
How To Use
How To Hang Plants In Your House?
- Choose a hanging plant that is not too heavy or large.
- Choose a pot with a drainage hole to avoid root rot.
- Hang your plants in a part of your home that has good lighting. Hanging plants in from a window is ideal.
- Hang plants from the ceiling by drilling a hole.
If you want to hang plants without drilling a hole, hang plants with the help of magnetic hooks, command hooks, adhesive hooks and tension rods. Please keep in mind the weight limitations of the hooks or rods before hanging a plant.
- The plant hanger fits in a planter with a diameter of 15-20 cm. The planter in the pictures is 12 cm in diameter.
- This macrame plant hanger is 88 cm in height. Once you insert the planter/pot into the plant hanger, it will shorten a bit.
- Size can be customized. Please mention the size in the notes section while placing the order.
- Plant and pot not included.
- Since these plant hangers are handmade, there may be slight variations in patterns or dimensions from one item to the next.
- We recommend hanging our plant hangers indoors. However, if you choose to hang them outside, make sure to protect it from sun and rain.
- If the fringes or tassels on your plant hanger get tangled, softly comb them out with your fingers or with a brush/comb. Comb the fringe like you would comb your hair. Hold the top of the fibres like you would hold the hair close to the scalp when brushing it.
- Before you hang anything from your walls or ceiling, make sure the structure can hold the weight of the plant.
- Do not machine wash. We recommend spot cleaning with some lukewarm water or diluted white vinegar.