An intricately knotted basket-style macrame hanging plant holder. Handmade with 100% recycled cotton yarn, this macrame basket hanger takes about 5 to 6 hours to make. This boho plant hanger has a wooden ring that helps you hang your plants the way you want! Whether you want a white macrame plant hanger or a orange one, we make plant hangers in a variety of colours. This is the best gift for plant lovers!
How To Use
How To Hang Plants In Your House?
- Choose a hanging plant that is not too heavy or large.
- Choose a pot with a drainage hole to avoid root rot.
- Hang your plants in a part of your home that has good lighting. Hanging plants in from a window is ideal.
- Hang plants from the ceiling by drilling a hole.
If you want to hang plants without drilling a hole, hang plants with the help of magnetic hooks, command hooks, adhesive hooks and tension rods. Please keep in mind the weight limitations of the hooks or rods before hanging a plant.
- The plant hanger fits in a planter with a diameter of 12-15 cm. The planter in the pictures is 15 cm in diameter.
- This macrame plant hanger is 78 cm in height. Once you insert the planter/pot into the plant hanger, it will shorten a bit.
- Size can be customized. Please mention the size in the notes section while placing the order.
- Plant and pot not included.
- Since these plant hangers are handmade, there may be slight variations in patterns or dimensions from one item to the next.
- We recommend hanging our plant hangers indoors. However, if you choose to hang them outside, make sure to protect it from sun and rain.
- If the fringes or tassels on your plant hanger get tangled, softly comb them out with your fingers or with a brush/comb. Comb the fringe like you would comb your hair. Hold the top of the fibres like you would hold the hair close to the scalp when brushing it.
- Before you hang anything from your walls or ceiling, make sure the structure can hold the weight of the plant.
- Do not machine wash. We recommend spot cleaning with some lukewarm water or diluted white vinegar.